ANNOUNCING OUR SELF-TESTING WORKSHOPS! ALS IS GOING GLOBAL!
CLICK HERE FOR DATES, CONTENT, FEES – THE WHOLE SKINNY!
Term 1 Enrolments are now open! Send your CV or link to Emz at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our waiting list!
ALL YEAR ON LINE COURSE – Open to all actors
One-on-one with Peter Feeney
If you can’t get in the room a self-test is the next best thing. Peter Feeney has been cast from his self-tapes – here he shares his insights.
Fee: Introductory price of $60 per test (minimum 2 tests) OR $250 for FIVE sessions
Do a self-test each week and then one on one via SKYPE get feedback on:
- Prep – scene analysis, useful screen tools, the role of the reader.
- Set up – background, lighting, camera, size of shot, your ‘look.’
- The art of the ID.
- Choosing the best takes & running order.
- Editing – software to use, transitions, which picks first.
COACHING FOR SELF-TESTS AND AUDITIONS ON REQUEST
ALL TERM WORKSHOPS
- Are strictly limited to 16 participants only
- Have 8 sessions; there are no combined sessions
- Have NO sessions on Public holiday weekends
- Content and guests are indicative only and may be subject to change. If an out of town professional we love comes to Auckland we will try and bump them in!
- Actors new to the Lab, unless they are experienced actors, usually must attend at least 1 Sunday term. They then become returning actors.
- Advantages of being a returning actor are: discount off the regular price and can attend Sunday or Monday workshops. (Note: actors can only advance to Mondays at Peter’s discretion, some may have to attend several Sunday workshops).
- Dates and content may be subject to change.